Sunday, April 5, 2009

Making a Commitment

I'm making a commitment to start blogging on a regular basis, after the persuasive nudging by two other faithful bloggers, Kara and Hannah.  I do not know exactly just what a regular basis means, but I hope to do it a couple times a week.  I mean, I do live in China, my life has got to be interesting enough from that fact alone to sustain a semi-captivating stream of thought on the web. 
So, if you are interested (for some reason, I just had a terrible desire to write, "If ye be interested..." somehow writing for an audience of blog readers has brought out the pirate in me), please subscribe to my ramblings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'll try to keep track of it```hehe```my dear sis~~~

Kara Pyo said...

I'm subscribing this instant. arrrrrggg!