Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Looking Forward...

Lately, I've been having a lot to look forward to:

  • There are only 12 days left of actual classes to teach, then 4 half days of Finals at Metro Christian Academy.  Teachers definitely love summer as much as any anti-homework student.
  • In a little over 2 months (June 2-18), Tony and I will go to Jersey, which promises trips to NYC, a dinner at Morimoto's Sushi place in Philly, days at the shore, and at least one night in the hotel my mother frequented with my brother and me in our childhood, Willow Valley.
  • Tony and I have done a lot of planning and talking lately about our future...which could have huge implications this summer :)
  • Tony's little brother is getting married in July and the chapel/reception location is adorable.
  • Tony is going to finish his B.F.A. at his dream school, SCAD University (e-learning) with a $14,000 scholarship!!  This was more than an answer to prayer!
  • Perhaps only 2-3 before the both of us can go to Korea together for awhile and start traveling together.

I'm very blessed and encouraged lately by thinking on these things...

No comments: