Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekend Plans

I want to post something more substantial than just plans, but I am at work and completely caught up on grading, with a free plan period.  Therefore, I have no access to my (Tony's) camera to upload pictures of beautiful flowers I purchased for myself the other day or other pictures that would provde the visuals for the afforementioned "substantial" post.

Plans for the weekend... Well, since I bought the 2 movie tickets for $9 from LivingSocial earlier in the week, Tony and I will be enjoying Johnny Depp in digital form while screening the new Rango.  We're very excited since the Coen Brothers reignited the allure of the classic Western and Rango seems to be right up that alley.  Our close 2nd place movie choice is the new Matt Damon/Emily Blunt film, The Adjustment Bureau...

Tomorrow I have an appointment that I'm not ready to share (nothing medical) yet.  Let's just say, it's a creative appointment.  After which I am hoping that Tony and I will drive by one of the random grocery stores/pharamcies where little girls are selling their coveted cookies. 

Also, my kitchen and freezer smells like onions, cilantro, and vinegar (+other items).  This can only mean one thing:  My beautiful friend, Joya, has made me a new batch of SOFRITO, and Puerto Rican food must be made this weekend :)  Pictures + Recipe to come soon on the foodie blog...

I'll probably plan out the rest of the semester as well, making sure to fit all of Lord of the Flies + a  Short Story Unit + The Importance of Being Earnest, if I can fit it...

What are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

Squeak Williams said...

I love Lord of the Flies.